View Single Post
Old 19-06-2018, 01:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chinese & Russians celebrating Rolls-Royce (jet engine) Retrenching 4600

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Chinese & Russians CR-929 C-919 jets and Chinese + Russian engines took a big slice of the cake, so Ang Moh are fucked.

Rolls-Royce fucked themselves with their KING ACE MODEL TRENT 1000C suffering Expensive and Serious Reliability Crisis. Affecting more than 150 commercial jets. All the more they lost business to Chinese and Russians.

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...lls-royce-to-axe-4600-jobs-most-of-them-in-uk

Rolls-Royce to axe 4,600...

Chinese & Russians celebrating Rolls-Royce (jet engine) Retrenching 4600

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.