Thread: Taipei
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taipei

3rd Parts

I went to the MTV / California gym building to check out the men's club there. Glib, you were right on! Sat in the lobby for a while sipping a Starbucks. The women that passed thru were gorgeous and quite classy looking. I did go to the 7th floor. The sign says Ceasar's Dalace. Since it was my first time, spoke english, the girl in the roman garb called the manager. Nice guy and explained all that would happen. Entrance fee, room fee, booze, girl, take out till morning....TW$25,000. It was very tempting as the women were incredible....and for 4-5 hours. But I wanted more experience under my belt before I plunked down this kinda bucks. Not sure if it was the real total or the starting point from where it was inflated. But sure would like to try at least once.

I did end up calling girls from the paper. 1st on was pretty cute and well worth it....though she rushed too much. Second and third were very attractive, stayed the agreed time, and performed all expected and promised. Overall, a good experience. They were TW$5,000 each for an hour.

My other experience were with Barber Shops. There was one down a few blocks from the Sherwood (turn right as you exit the hotel). Lots of neon, but no pole. Pretty upscale too. Got a great 2 hour massage for TW$2,000, but turned down for anything "special". The masseuse was very young and cute. Next went to the one right across the street from the Sherwood. Same set-up, lots of neon, upscale set-up, no pole. I asked for special massage going in and was again told it was not available. So left.

So that was my time in Taipei. I know I may have been able to negotiate some, but just wanted to check out the scene this trip. Maybe more next time.