Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 08:56 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 19
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
no need to siam lah, though nothing is certain, I trust she is "safe" lah. She needs to pass the blood test to continue her license.

I go for blood test frequently as I cheong very often. So far, I am safe as I don;t anyhow enter one.
1. "Nothing is certain" - now that you know
2. "Blood Test" - only after the fact - no point since it only indicate what you did not have and not what you might have (*See report on AIDs/HIV)
3. "Cheong very often" - so you should the rules of engagement better and yet such reckless behaviour.

Congrats for being the first person I ever deduct rep since I joined SBF for your lackadaisical attitude.

*AIDS/HIV Report*
www.hiv-aids-test-kit.com/hiv-aids-tests.html
  • Most HIV tests detect antibodies to HIV in the blood, urine, or saliva. A person who is not infected with HIV will not have HIV antibodies. HIV antibodies are only present when the HIV has invaded the body. As the body’s immune system fights the HIV virus, it creates antibodies to that virus to fight off the infection.
  • It takes time for the body to develop HIV antibodies after infection. The time it takes for a person who has been infected with HIV to test positive for HIV antibodies is called a window period. This window period does not refer to the time it takes for symptoms of AIDS to begin. Symptoms may not develop for years after the exposure.

Almost all people infected with HIV will develop HIV antibodies in their bloodstream within 3 months of their infection. In some people, it can take as long as 6 months after infection to develop antibodies.

If you engaged in behavior that can transmit the virus during the 6 months prior to HIV testing, you may have a false-negative test. In other words, your test may be reported to you as negative, but you may actually be infected because your body may not yet have produced enough antibodies to be detected by the test. To be sure, you must be retested at least 6 months after you last engaged in behavior that can transmit HIV.

Good luck - remember to set calendar reminders for your next few test dates. Retribution tends to bite you when you least expected.