View Single Post
Old 27-04-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
…My motive is simple, you can always point out to moderator, by PM him if you got sufficient evidences against that particular person. Why must blow things out of proportion when he just didn't pay the advertisement fee. As a moderator he should know what next cause of action he should take, either he delete that particular post of maybe warn him due to infringement of forum rules.
Ahhhh…. I see! You’re just worried that somebody is gonna require you to pay Ad. Fees – right? Well, don’t worry about this as Ad fees is none of my business and NOT what my motive is. And Yes, the Mod DOES know what to do - like he has deleted all of OngKianLoon’s previous posts – which if I recall totaled at least 100 or so – and here he is back again!
Quote:
This is my opinion. But isn't this better then flaming, instead of sharing substances informations on where to monger? And another angle of it, maybe that crook got some good informations to share? Can make use of it, if he violates the forum rules, yes you can inform him or just PM mod to take care, which is better right? No need to use harsh words or flame him, and worst accuse him.
Ahhh…. I see! Now we know why you started off on SBf by putting up all sorts of “Information.” And good on ya! So far you’ve not violated the forum rules as you’ve not out and out stated that you are an agent.
But let me be clear here – your purpose to put up information is to “attract” others here to contact you - right? I see!!
And flaming? How did I flame you? I checked and all I did was ask you questions – no?
Quote:
I see, but I just checked OngKianLoon got only a few post? How can you called him crook stealth agent. And I don't him, today just saw his post. Maybe
Now you’re overdoing it! Telling us that you don’t know that OngKian Loon had been posting up all over the forum! Come on – you can do better than that! LOL
Quote:
Yup, why not? my post above explained, you can refer to it.
So you just want to post up anything you want, for whatever purpose including attracting clients to your service - just so long as you don’t “violate SBF rules” by stating that you are doing business on here. This is what you want - right?
Errr…. Hookayyyy!!!
My bad!

SEAJ