View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

Here's my first contribution on my encounter,

It all happens in year 2004 late October, I was bored one day and came across Yahoo Groups and did a search, found a few interesting adult groups and joined some. Sent out a few introduction message thru IM to a few female members there, hoping to get a response.

One day, One of the members actually replied, we chatted on our purpose of joining these group for exploring our sexual fantasy with others since our partners was our first and only. We kept in touch through IM and agreed to meet a few days later... Let's call her "apple", we met @ Dhoby Ghaut MRT station that evening, my first impression of apple was "petite, lian-look mother" in blouse and jeans with a coat in her hands, we proceed to a Japanese restaurant @ Park Mall and ate something light, during dinner, I used my legs and brush pass hers slowly under the table, she didn't "siam". BINGO! I thought... Throughout dinner, I talking with her about happy things... We were laughing and smiling, exchanging looks. She didn't gave me the lian feeling throughout the whole conversation. She told me she was working as an admin staff in some private Institute, been vexed over hubby's debt and deprived of sex, she neber had a climax with her hubby before, he can only last less than 5 minutes. Worse, there was only one position, there was no foreplay or anything. So, she had wanted to try other guys and be bad after being good for so long.

So, I thought, I would be the man to satisfy her, quickly, we settled dinner, it was about 9PM, I suggested to walk about Mount Faber behind us, she agreed and I held her hands, it was awkward for us, but I know I have to take the initiative, we walk up a flight of steps next to PARKMALL, suddenly, I noticed a very DARK corner @ the side of the stairs and suggested her to sit there and she agreed. It was so dark that I assure bros that no one from main road knows what you are doing unless they walk up or come down the flight of stairs.

So, we sat down, she was shy and looked around, time to make the move I thought...

(To be continued...)

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey