Old 09-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mantino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

last saturday, i went down to rowell to have a session with one of the LB. went to the gate, not sure what no but the one with a lot of potted plants outside it. i stood in front of the gate and all the LB tempt me with their offer $30.

i picked this LB name Jean. she was this very slim girl with a tattoo on her back top left shoulder. i went in, walked up the stairs and Jean led me to the room. In the room, I paid her $30 + $20 cos i requested to suck her cock and her to fuck me and cum.

started to kiss her breasts then she capped me and herself. then we go change to 69 position. she suck my cock and i suck her cock. in between my hands were roaming all over her body, her ass, her breasts, her cock. after a good 10 min of sucking, she said she wants to fuck me. so i lay down in missionary and she fucked my ass off and came. that felt good.

now my turn to fuck her. started off with doggie style i fucked her for a good 10 minutes. then switched to missionary and after 5 minutes i came in her ass.

damage: $30 + $20
bj: 6.5/10
fj: 8/10