View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21431 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Facial salon with extras

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Actually there is... and I must say the entire experience was interesting.

I was having dinner and this area is now an upcoming area with more modern and trendy food joints. Probably gentrification plans.

Anyway... lots of massage spas as well but after a meal I wasn't planning for a massage. Went to a nearby convenient store to pick up some mints when I noticed a lady in a nurse-like outfit. She smiled and we made small talk ... I believe she was from Malaysia. She told me where she works with some details of what their salon provides ... followed with a cheeky and inviting smile.

After sorting with a queue and mints, I went to look for her spa. It's a facial spa. Didn't know what to expect. Went in and paid $50 for the service. I was led into a room with a fully set up facial facility plus a shower room.

A different girl walked in and I wasn't going to complain. Same uniform and sexy. She did the whole facial thing for 25mins while making small chat... then sat beside and stroked my while playing with my nipples. GQ popped and I opted for the full service which lasted for 30mins. After showering I walked it and saw more girls, mix of China, Malaysia and I think Viet.

Total damage $50+$100
Hi bro, can share contact and location. Thanks!