Thread: 1807
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Ling Ling (1807)

Defunct's first fr on Ling Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
WL Name - Ling Ling
Origin - Shanxi, PRC
Age - 22 years young (???)
Home Base - L18 07
Misc Info - Only just started working for 2 weeks, a fresh young lass.

Looks - 8.5/10

The real sweet young thing. I've been a member here for years but I haven't written more than a couple of reviews. This girl is very pretty. Many adjectives spring to mind - girl next door, girlfriend look, demure, prom queen etc... simply put, whether she is your type or not, she won't disappoint in this department. Large eyes, and sharp features. She's the kind of school flower that you used to wank off to.

Bod - 7.5/10

Very slim without a trace of fat. She's well-maintained rather than skinny. She may not please BOOB lovers but she's got curves, something for you to grab hold off. And she's got shapely legs and a tight butt. SOmething like the toned, fit, young lass figure, something like Janice Man (google her!) but with perkier breasts.

Shower Action - 7.0/10

She's very new. Not much in this department other than the usual soap and scrub but she's very obliging and I'm sure she will take requests. I quote what she said. "The customer is a god. I need to comply to my customer's desire." I know right... fuck me.

BBBJ - 8/10

I'm not trying to hype this up because there's definitely better but she hit the right buttons with me. She lick my nipples slowly, playing with my shaft and manhood, then went down on me and deep throated me, then came back up to my nipples and then kissed her way down again and repeated the process a few times, every time licking, kissing, fondling, rubbing, deep throating... I was very tired. I had wanked off in the morning. But my shaft stayed rock hard throughout. I loved it.

FJ - 8/10

Again, very accommodating. She allowed different changes of position and when I wanted to stop, lest I come too soon, she doesn't try to move or rub my tits to try to force me into a premature ejaculation. In other words, she really wanted to make sure I enjoyed fully before I came. Her tight butt was a delight when doing doggy and when doing missionary, her legs were relaxed for you to hook onto any part of your body, rather than being rigid that you couldn't find a proper position. And she didn't use any lubricant so you really get a good feel of her insides, if you know what I mean. I don't think i've said this much but it truly felt like making love with your girlfriend.

Attitude - 9/10

Probably one of the best I've ever had by geylang standards. She gave me a good rubdown after it all, even though I asked her to rest but she insisted on massaging my body and chatting, asking me how she could do things better for me the next time I went back. Her service may not be hardcore, but this is more girlfriend sex than professional sex and her attitude is definitely up there.

RTF - Absolutely yes! I thought it out really long whether to write this because that might mean I would not book her as easily next time but her attitude and looks were too good that I felt she really deserves better business. Never once did she check the time, and at all moments, she awaited instructions to serve, to make me feel better. Dammit, I already know I will see her again in two days.