Thread: 1807
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Facts Do Not Lie ...

This is getting strange and funny at the sametime as I probe further ... Facts do not lie ... Let me summarizes here ...

1) It is a fact that there is significance variations in the above FR ratings. Need more bona fide samsters to verify. I believe this is a valid and reasonable query on all discerning samsters mind.

2) It is a fact that Omnia's action appeared to be defensive, uptight and feeling guilty conscience even though the FRs in question were not even written by him and yet he intercepted my query. In addition, I did not even mention his nick in my very first post. This is rather pecculiar to me.

3) The primary difference between Omnia and me re this episode is - Unlike Omnia, I embrace criticism and/or comments be it bad or good one. The issues on Man Man's tits (@another thread) and Ling Ling (in this thread) are pertinent examples. The ïdiom - "Ä pot calling a Kettle black" does not sustain here.

4) It is a fact that promotion of WL aggressively or mildly is a form of agenda albeit it may be a good form of agenda as it helps to drive the WL's business & to help fellow samsters as to which WL to bonk ... Honestly I myself also have this intent to help the WLs and to create awareness that such a WL does exist in GL ... However, Omnia's advocation of "Genuine Sharing & No Agenda" contradicts his action here ... He certainly make himself looks better if he stops telling the whole SBF community about this mantra of his since he himself wanna promote WLs ... BTW, Omnia setup a thread specifically to promote Ling Ling ... If that is not enough, he tried to capitalize on Nato's unqiue preference for certain type of women to indirectly sell Ling Ling ... Of course this is his prerogative to do so ... What I am trying to impress upon others is, this is also a form of agenda!

5) It is a fact that Omnia could not accept negative remark against the WLs or query the WLs whom he promotes and/or promoted. Again, "Ä pot calling a Kettle black" does not sustain here.

6) It is a fact that Omnia did not receive satisfactory service from Man Man when he bonked the latter the very first time whilst others gotten above-average service from her. (Refer to his FR on Man Man if you're keen) Is he still feeling sore till now?? It appears to me that he is looking for good opportunity to "bite" back at Man Man ...

I am afraid there is more to it than meet the eyes ...

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: