Old 08-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

GN: hmmm… that’s right. U r getting better….Ahh…
Suddenly, MM stopped and I was dazed.
MM: Hey! I tot I am the one being angry. How come u get all the reward?
Without a second word, she stood up on the bed took off her PJ and moving up towards me. Jia lut! She is not just naked below, she didn’t wear any bra as well. Now totally naked, I see her curvy bottom figure in the silloutte of the TV, her small light brown nipples as I look up and her clean shaved smooth lil’sister approaching towards me. With no warning, holding the head board of the bed, MM “planted” her lil’sister into my face, in fact, my nose. “ahh…” MM gave a soft moan. Damn weird. I am actually nose fucking her pussy and she is getting wet from that. 将错就错 (Go with the flow) She was grinding her pussy on my nose and I was breathing from my mouth. I find it too exotic and her juices dripping on my nose bridge, I grabbed her butt lifted her slightly and my tongue came in contact with the lips of lil’sister. I start my routine of licking around the mouth of her lil’sister, sometimes light sucking and licking the lips and then to the clit and flicking it with my tongue. After a few minutes, “Arghh!!” MM twitched and clamped my head with her legs. It was like showering under a waterfall. MM loosen her legs and wanted to sit down. I wasn’t going to let her off so easily. I grabbed her butt cheeks can push her dripping lil’sister towards my mouth and I started licking her again.

MM: “ahh… again? Ahhh..Youuuu… ahhh…sooo… thirsty….ahhh?”
Didn’t have time to reply and I licked away. This time I cupped the whole lil’sister with my mouth and began the lick and sucking. Occasionally taking a breather to suck on her clit then back to licking and sucking, finally ending it with a tongue fuck……
MM: “Arghhhh…. I’mmmm….cummmmming…..again!”
Now my whole face is dripping wet with her sweet juice. I grabbed her butt and wanted to attack 3rd round. “Huh? Again?” Her legs went jellyed, trying to catch her breath, and fell down side ways lying on the bed, waving she cannot already.

GN: (Pointing to my lil’bro) ”u cannot leave him like this”….
Before she can react, I took off my bathrobe and was on top of her. We engaged in a tongue fight for a minute or so while caressing her left boobs with one hand and pinching her now erected nipples. I started to move on to kissing her neck, back of ears, nibbling her earlobes, shoulder blade and eventually her nipples. I moved my left hand to massage lil’sister and circling her clit who is wet again. (Will she dehydrate?) Soft moans filled the room throughout. Kissing her back up to her ears,

GN: “Can I?” (MM nodded slightly as I was still kissing her neck and massaging lil’sister.)

I push myself up, spread MM legs and positioned lil’bro to lil’sister. Like a fish in water, I slowly swam lil’bro in with not much friction with all the sweet juices, but still met with the tightness of a young pussy. I started moving lil’bro in and out accompanied by MM short moan every time I pushed it. I pick up the tempo, speed and power of thrust, MM moan getting louder and continuous. Once I hit max speed I lied down onto MM, hugged her in my arms, locked our lips and only my hips doing the job. “ummm…ummm…ummm... UMMM….” She cummed and I can feel her lil’sister squeezing my lil’bro. I buay tahan the squeeze, pulled out lil’bro in the nick of time and unloaded on to MM tummy and boobs. MM breathing very hard, mouth open and slightly drooling. I was shocked and thought she went into coma.
GN: (Tapping MM) Princess, you ok?