View Single Post
Old 26-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Local Penang Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by R00tbeer View Post
Wow!! Thanks bro for that piece of information!
Like what bro Naka_Timo has mentioned, all the ladies worked under the same boss in Penang who brings in all the ladies, kind of monopolize the whole northern market.

The operators who talk to u over the phone are just operating their websites, not taking care of the ladies. One of them even told me she is stationed in KL and not Penang and so she never see the lady before. Went a few times to explore and I hv given up hope from the 3 infamous hotels in Penang.

Phone operators who hv never seen the lady. Due to the monopoly, fhe supply is controlled by the same boss and with the high demand from the tourist and business executives, dun expect to find any ladies with equally good quality and service. I hv tried prettier one (claimed to be from HK but is actually PRC) with lousy attitude. Those that are not as chio give only ok service. And if u complain, they tell u they have many customers waiting. Indeed, many are "touring" around the hotels, looking for better ones.

To put it simply, I find that it's better to cheong in SG than Penang at that price, quality, service and attitude.

7 years ago, Penang is very adventurous and fun with many stables. Now, I think KL and JB are better in terms of pricing, quality, service and attitude.

Unless u know the locals who know other stables (indeed there are and at a more reasonable local price but dun expect top quality at that price), better to come back to SG and cheong.

I even ask my okt contacts in KL, Malacca and Johor whether they can recommend good stable or why they dun open another branch in the northern lands. They just say either no good okt contact in Penang or just shake their heads.

No offense to anyone especially those bros from Penang but just my personal experience and opinion. So nowadays, I went to Penang for good and cheap local food and save up the money to bonk in KL and SG.

Just my worthless opinion. Enjoy the cheap and good Penang food instead. Cheers!