Thread: W16 House # 6
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Had tried a new WL, Rong Rong, in this house this wk. In fact, was her first customer. She started work another newbie, Lan Lan.

Home base : 16WH06
Hometown : Chongqing
Ht : 1.62m
Wt : 47 kg

Face: 7/10
Rather big, closer to squarish for her body frame. Nice complexion. Has a medium-size sharp nose. Sparkling eyes and spot a great smile, with nice white teeth.

Boobs: 6.0/10
Size is between A+ and B. The boobs are a disappointment. Seems undernourished and not puff up. One-dollar coin size areola with brown nipple. Hopefully, the Sg food and more massaging will help improve her boobs ...

Body: 7/10
Curvy and shapely.

Bath: 6.5/10
She soaped and washed the front and back thoroughly. Did a simple bj after the wash.

AR: 6.0/10
Good try for a beginner. Her simultaneous stimulation of the scrotum & dick is lacking.

Frenching: 8.5/10
This was the first thing I did with her before undressing to ensure this newbie provide this service before we proceed. Being her first customer, she pleased me with deep passionate frenching with tongue fight all the way. Could sense she is a light smoker. Told her to mask her smoke smell with mouthwash in future. She promised to cut-down/eliminate her smoking in due time instead.

Catbath and BJ: 6.5/10
She tried tongue rolling on the back. Evidently not skilful. But she sucks dick quite well.

FJ: 8.5/10
She claimed she had not sex for several months. Maybe this could be true. When I painted her pussy while in 69 position, I could see the pussy and pussy lips in fresh pink/red colour. She is bushy - had not trimmed her pubic hair yet. Expectedly, had a very great bonk with her, experiencing her tight pussy, eagerness to please, intimate frenching. Fucked her in the cowride, doggie and missionary positions. I lasted the longest time in the kneeling doggie position with a WL, as far as I could remember. It was truly a great opening ceremony!

After the encounter, saw another newbie given the nick of Tian Tian - about 1.64m tall and meatier than the previous Tian Tian. Not bad looking at first glance.
Visited 16W06. Wanted to try Tian Tian, but she was on code red. Only Xia Tian and Rong Rong were available. Decided to rtf Rong Rong, to see whether she has improved.

She looked much better than 5 1/2 mths ago, when I was her first official customer in Geylang. She had put on 2 kg, was more well nourished. Her B- boobs were certainly firmer and better looking.

Her catbath service, through the tongue rolling and licking done together with finger tingling, was more confidently done. She told me she doesn't do AR. I encouraged her to try and guided her how best to lick my scrotum & dick. She did three rounds of AR. Her frenching was passionate and very enjoyable. The gfe and intimate feeling caused my rod to become very solid. And we went about the fj in cowgal, doggie and double missionary positions. I did not pussy-paint her this time, even though her pubic hair is well-trimmed. She even allowed me to put my finger in her pussy to do G-spot simulation, which she said she had not allowed others to. I sensed she was out to service and please me. Felt very privileged! And she was evidently very high and ecstatic, maybe feeling like bonking a long-lost lover ... just my imagination maybe!

Though she is not a looker (due to the face shape), she has a very good complexion and look great overall without makeup.