Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
hey bro RedDevil,

i just popped by this afternoon during my lunchbreak, same too.. was told mandy not working tdy, but she will be back next week (when i dont knw).

anyway, since there, took trish for half an hr massage (to me, she looks better than the other 2 ladies manning the shop, mayb our taste diff ). tdy she was in a tight denim mini skirt, her legs look so yummy... (smooth in fact). had a little cheaptrill with my hand touching her thigh, high man, but sadly never venture any further cos the last time i had her, she keep telling me this place only for pure massage.

nevertheless, may return to visit her again.. lets see if i can get luckier next time.

cheers,
rock hard
Yeah, saw Trish in her mini skirt before when she man the counter and after my session with Anna. Trish has fair skin and tender flesh, delicious.

Congratulations, by allowing you to touch her thigh, you are one steop closer. We will cheer you on.

Anna may be old, but old ginger is always the best in terms of service. How I wish Trish can be like Anna. Shiok man.