View Single Post
Old 23-04-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
Re: Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

Share a recent encounter which was both weird and anguish.

I went to this spa, which was quite well known for being a "con shop" but I decided to try my luck because I kept reading here and there that the MLs offer HJ but I have personally went to all their outlets and tried out different girls but no one had ever offered me anything or hinted at anything.

Looked up their facebook page and targeted a skinny PRC with what looked like a pair of heavy assets. She was available and I headed down.

The moment I stepped in, the counter did not even ask what package I wanted and straightaway mentioned the most expensive one. I was in the mood and agreed.

ML came in and yes, can tell she is skinny and her racks did indeed look substantial.

And then weird things started to happen.

In my bid to build up good rapport, started to chat with her but each time I asked a question, I was being thrown back another question. The conversation became very difficult because she kept replying my questions in a very jokingly manner, as if someone was high on drugs.

And here comes the funny part. Half way through, she suddenly whispered a long string of english phrases. I asked her to repeat because PRCs usually do not speak very good english. She repeated again and she spoke as quickly as she did the first time. I had my head up and was very puzzled. I could only make up her last sentence - "can touch anywhere".

She repeated for a 3rd time slower. I was able to make up what she was saying... something along the line that she was only able to massage me until a certain extent but if I pay an extra tip of $70, she is able to touch anywhere and everywhere.

I thought hosey liao. But I asked her to reconfirm in Chinese. She said again she would be able to touch all my body parts if I top up.

I said ok.

Massage continued as what was expected if I pay for that infamous package. Turned over and more or less the same massage style continued.

There was only 5 minutes left but her actions did not get any bolder. I popped the GQ instead. She looked hesitant and said "I have a good impression of you, don't ruin it."

What the actual F?

I asked again for special, she said boss around, difficult to do anything and I knew from her tone and body language nothing was going to happen. So I asked "So I will not get my release... and I will pay extra $70 is it?"

She said without any pause, steadfastly "Yes" and grinned.

The TMD phrase was on my tongue already but I did not open my mouth. Kept my composure and told her it was unreasonable. She relented and said never mind, don't need to pay her anymore. And then she asked me to go for my shower.

After I got dressed up, she had the audacity to come in the room again and asked for tips.

Her massage was not too bad, so I took out my wallet and pulled out a $10 note to pass to her and her next reaction stunned me.

"Only $10? Can I have $20?"

I put the $10 back in my wallet and said cannot and left.

Just as I left, she said "See you again!"

I replied "There will be no next time."

The counter staff heard what I said and asked what happened. Did not answer and I left.

Not going to patronise anymore. Bros who want to know which spa can hit me with a PM. But I think very obvious liao.