View Single Post
Old 22-04-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 0
Rafaga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRafaga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Stable Emmanualle - Peyton

Due to nothing on today I came across this eye catching girl "Peyton" in the Emmanuelle website and decide to try her. I whatsapp bro superman and arranged for a booking in the evening slot..

Slot confirmed and I quickly drove to the location.
Waited outside for Peyton to open the door for me ,shortly I saw a SYT with a sexy short skirt and an incredibly warm and friendly smile. She look prettier than her picture and she is extremely Gorgeous & Stunning with a perfect sexy body. After a quick chat I was offered a shower that was followed by a wonderful short massage...this really helped relieve my pre-visit tensions. She gradually worked her way up my body and then onto a long passionate frenching !! This led onto the most amazing bbbj I have ever experienced...after completion my entire body shook like a leaf and I felt this amazing sensation running through my body for about five minutes afterwards..

After some cuddling and chatting we got back to some more action. She positioned herself on top and went upon me, first slowly until gradually increasing the tempo. For such a petite lady, Peyton has incredible strength and flexibility and just the sight of Peyton in this position alone felt erotic! We tried some other position before ending it in doggy style and that was amazing!

Conclusion, Peyton is a pretty, fun and incredibly bright girl who makes you feel very comfortable in her company. In addition she is extremely affectionate and interesting to talk to and shows a genuine interest in getting to know you. Would I visit her again...without doubt.