View Single Post
Old 30-04-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How often do you have sex with your wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlum1 View Post
I suspect is a guy, anyway I don't know where she was and who she with. that why I am worry, but what can i do.
Bro Williamlum,
Get a PI and secretly gather evidence. It is obvious she has shown the signal to you by letting you wash her sexy lingerie which she does not even wear at home.

With the evidence you can decide what to do.

PS: I not saying you divorce but got S2 info intel is good for the battlefield. I have seen cases where the wife stray then turn around and say husband actually stray. Then, worse get kids to side with her, say husband is the philanderer n cruel one !

Kids` inheritance she makan n gasak or keep under her custodial care. Get relatives including her in-laws to side her.. then the man is destroyed, goes to his younger brother sleep on the sofa and despised by his younger brother n his wife.

Handsome man become white hair haggard.. know the deck of cards you dealth with, know the players, anticipate the next cards in the deck bro...

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 30-04-2019 at 10:27 PM.