View Single Post
Old 16-03-2013, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Bro, dun tok so much, share ur sexperience and put up some pics.

yeah but forvme I quite short and not well built so hoot FKK more straight fwd

I did see Isar River in Munich have many naked women sun bathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull View Post
Continued....

On a good summer day, you will see literally hundreds and hundreds of hot, supermodel type German women in their 20s and 30s sunbathing naked and available for pickups there. If you bring beer, your chances go up the roof. It is literally that insane.

Being Asian in Germany surprisingly can be advantageous when it comes to picking up women. They seem to be keen towards non-white men due to the "exotic" factor. Just make sure you are well-toned and confident, and the Ang Moh women will welcome your approach. Most of the younger ones are super liberal and it is easy to score.

Remember, don't knock yourself down and don't restrict yourself to paying for sex. Many German women have never been with Asian or non-white man, and would welcome the chance to try one just for the sake of trying it. Once you understand their mentality of trying things at least once, you will score big there.