Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by cooler8
Hi bro,

Thanks for the great info. Btw, I wld definitely check out the place as mentioned by some brudders here. Is Banana a KTV joint or a disco?? i have heard my frens mentioning that Hard rock is a good pick up joint..How abt Maggie Bar? Actually, I dun quite like Ang Moh joint cos' the gals will definitely fleece you ..Any more commends from the brudders here??Thks..Btw, i will promise that i will post a FR once I'm back...Wish me luck, guys!
Banana is a disco for locals but 1-2 years back, my Beijing friends told me that there was a scare involving people running around with syringes containing AIDS infected blood and poking random people with it. Not sure whether it was true or not but since then, they've stayed away from Banana. I haven't been there to look myself but I am told that its still pretty crowded.

Hard Rock and Maggie's Bar are angmo joints. Seems like you are unlikely to like it there. Same for Passion (ΜμΙΟΘΛΌδ).

You could try a few places in the Wangfujing area. Like Sunshine Club in Wangfujing Hotel (FR posted above by fellow samster). Also, KTV in Tianlun Dynasty hotel (seems that you can get girls without bothering to book a KTV room - just check with manager/mummy at entrance). House next to Novotel Peace hotel has KTV rooms and a floor show like Sunshine club (and in my opinion more crowded and happening as well).

If you're in to the sauna scene is expensive and not really good so far from my limited experience.

Happy cheonging!