Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2002, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Memories

yah, these are 2 very nice places but some find it cheap. I like Super more as the girls are not too commerialise like Rasa sayang. They can sit and talk with u whole night at the bar without insisting that u go into the room. It used to cost Rup 110k but increases since Jun 2000 to Rup 170k for one hour of fun exclude condom. As many shots as u can in the room within that hour.

It is also a good place as when u bring your customer there, rest assured he would get what he want and unlike KTV where sometimes the girl play hard to get.

The other plus point is if your customer is not those fucking type, he won't feel bad like when u bring them to the fish tank at Stadium. If they want to bring these girl back from Super for the night. It cost between Rup 300k to Rup 450 depending on what time the girl leave the place.

It's opened from noon and there are 2 shift for the girls there. The noon shift is older (25-35) while the evening shift from 6pm till close is very young (16-30)

"egyptian sound" KTV, I don;t know about this place but rest assured I will find out soon.

cheers

Quote:
Originally posted by LauCheeHong

Oh Rasa Sayang and Super still there........I had fond memories of those two, cheapest fuck and nice looking women too. Is Stadium still around, its located further down the main road at Jln Hanyur Merok or something. There was also a KTV that I frequently go to, near the Jkt Fair Grounds, along the road where there is a Mt Elizabth Hospital, just next to Mata Hari Supermarket. Some egyptian sound name, its actually within a motel. Normally when I am in Jkt, I don't like staying in 5 stars hotel, just check into the motel and visit the ktv at night. Talk to the girl I fancy and leave door unlock when I go back room and hey presto, there is beside me when the KTV closes at 3 am.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you