Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for Zee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckio View Post
This thread seems fishy and unreliable to me. I cannot help but suspect Zeus999 and Zevola are actually the same person. In other words, Zeevola created the clone, Zeus999, to create false field reports so that Samsters are lured and conned into engaging her sexual services.
Look at the Red Flags indicators:
Zeus999 date of joining.
Zeus999’s incredible tireless effort to promote Zeevola sexual services. Unless he get free fuck from “her”, I doubt that anyone will want to waste so much time promoting incessantly about her sexual services.
Zeus999 style of writing is rather similar to Zeevola’s one.
An obvious “rehearsed and well orchestrated “correspondences between Zeevola and her clone, Zeus999
I wonder if any experienced Samster can verify if I am right?
Zeelova join date is Oct 2016. Zeus999 join date is Nov 2017. How is that a red flag of date joining? LOL 1 fucking year apart.

Duckio, I think you have an agenda against Zeelova. Why use an account registered in 2012 but has only 1 post to start a defaming her? You look way more suspicious to me though.

I would verify that, what you saying is all speculation on your part. Something must have happened to you and her, so you start this 1 post in here using an old account and trying to defame Zeelova.