View Single Post
Old 19-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong thinks that Salah is worth more than 150 mil. Should he help Liverpool win the Champions League Cup his value should be at least 300 million . Liverpool should be trying to sell off at least 5 senior players . Emre Can is definitely going to bye bye having managed to see his current contract out.
You are definitely right on Salah Ah Kong and I dont think FSG is that stupid to sell him at £150m , especially not in this current mad fantasy transfer market for world class attack players.

No doubt there is the risk of Salah being a one season wonder but unlike Coutinho, Salah looks to be more of a Klopp style footballer, so unless the price is above £250m(i am using Neymar's world record fee as a touchstone) it is unlikely that FSG would approve a sale, more so if Salah helps Liverpool win the Champions League which would probably mean him becoming a Ballon d'Ore winner as well.

And yes its bye bye Emre Can but i wonder whether he might play some part on the 26th to help us with a swansong contribution, as i gather he made the trip to Marbella. So it all depends on whether he is match fit on the day. Would still be a useful player to have on the bench if he is indeed match fit.