View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Champions League Final week has finally arrived and I am stoked!

When was the last time an English team was in a CL final? When was the last time Mourinho had taken a team to a CL final? When was the last time Pep had taken a team to a CL final? What year did Wenger take Arsenal to a CL final? Has Pochettino or Conte ever taken a team to a CL final?

Why i mention the above, is to illustrate the significance of what Klopp and Liverpool have done just to reach Kyiv, all things considered.

I'm really looking forward to it. No extra pressure to win to get into the CL next season (at Chelsea's expense, bonus), just a one-off game to win the greatest club prize.

I am a bit nervous though, because of lack of experience by some players on such a big stage (plus, Klopp's record in finals is diabolical!), but I believe we have a chance to win because of the devastating cup style football we can play.

And even if we don't win, I just ask that the lads turn up and give their all. Have no regrets, whatever the result.

Obviously, we need a strong ref capable of seeing through the inevitable histrionics from the likes of Ronaldo, Marcelo and dark arts from Ramos and Casemiro, should they need a helping hand.

But I'm sure our fans will be magnificent as usual. Hope our fans going to Kyiv stay safe and out of trouble.

Keep the Faith; Gotta Believe; Dare to Dream!

Allez, Allez, Allez!

YNWA