Old 14-12-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Good call to start this thread! But might be a little overlapping with the Trans contact to xchange thread?

I myself get most of my contacts through craigslist and vicesisters. I tell myself the higher price is justified for the higher level of discretion (you're less likely to run into someone you know when you in and out the hotel fast!) Of course, I still long to visit CV And Rowell for all the famed LBs that brothers here have recommended, but really cannot afford to take the risk.

As for my own experiences, so far the best I've had are Alyssa and Viola from craigslist/vicesisters. Both are very enthusiastic, very energetic and know how to treat an ass well. Gently ease you in then bam, they're banging you hard and fast! Excellent stuff.

Not so good one in particular would be Trisha. I negotiated the price down and I felt that I "paid" for that. It was wham bam thank you mdm. Totally no feeling and done within 30 minutes. Put me off filipino LBs for awhile, which is why I tried Lisa and Pream (the thais). Pream loves to top, but isn't half as hot as Lisa. Lisa is amazingly pretty, as has been noted by other bros in the other threads, so definitely a must-try when she comes back around.

Have heard raelly good things about Daphne, so must try one day! And according to bro katoey_lover, must try jocy too! Have always wanted to in fact, she's very pretty! Other than that, heard martina is a must try too. (Daphne and Martina are recommended by a filipino LB - a competitor! So should be very credible) Any other bros with good recommendations?