View Single Post
Old 30-06-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!
Re: Women over 50 - Do they still get wet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by indotaipan View Post
Just to add on to why I asked that question. Probably gonna get the chance to bonk this MILF I got to know 2 weeks back. Have never had any women older than 50 before and man....she looks like Lin Chin Siah now!! The past 2 weeks we got kind of close and everytime we talked about sex she kept saying if she can still do it and that it's all dried up down there. I know she gets horny whenever we met and that's why I am working towards bonking her soon.
you cunt be a retard bro... She's giving you the signal to fuck her brains inside out
she's hinting she's dry cos she needs yr help ! but be prepared to see a wrinkled one eye monster when she spreads... Wooo and not getting big angsana trees. hopefully she has the decency to trim, well if she's not trimmed then a pair of scissors might cum in super handy. who knows, u may be the first to get her spread while she gets pampered between her legs