View Single Post
Old 22-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by twatter View Post
Went to look for my fave G5 and was lucky enough to catch her as she just finished her last session. Think it was only my 4th time to this house and I always stick to G5 for all the girlish charm and bubbly character she exudes.

Enter her room and we always do the SOP - frolicking our tongues in bed before even undressing to shower. I always feel we have the unique chemistry between us even thou our sessions usually last about 45mins. She's always so shy and loves to giggle, and the naughty banter we share was something I always looked forward to.

During shower I would always feel her soft and hourglass bod from behind, and roam my tongue behind her ears while my naughty hands would explore her front, encircling her perfectly shaped humongous boobs. Mind you, this girl loves to be handled the gentlest way, just as you would stroke your house pet pussycat, and she'll reciprocate the same.

In bed, the inevitable happened. I would let her roam my body with her skilful tongue, esp my groin, base of my shaft and my 2 hairy buddies. She's so good with it I always hope time would stop so she can continue on and on. Her BBBJ was pretty good with occasional deep throating which never failed to send shivers down my legs everytime. Foreplay was a good 10 mins b4 real passion starts.

Once she capped me I would always ask her to initiate with a classic cowgirl, so I could fondle and suck her giant pendulums in full frontal view. One of the most curvaceous figures I've seen in my 20 yrs of GL adventures, imho. She loves to pump me slow and steady, with all the grinding in between thrusts, as if to want to achieve brief orgasms b4 I spend my entire load in her. Then I would experiment a few other positions like the Spoon, speed bump, kneeling fox, etc before signing off. Her pussy would always be throbbing wet by then.

This girl I would say is an absolute gem which needs to be polished over time for that ultimate shine. Afterall she's only abt 3 months old in this house, so everything needs time but u guys would also need your luck. I do see some blokes here slagging her off unfairly which she really doesn't deserve. At least she doesn't become the top girl the past couple of months for no reason. No need to perform explicit acts or do anal just to ensure clients RTF. She knows her trade and is making an honest living. Nothing underground. For those who have tried and loved her service, good for you and her as well. But for those who don't, well maybe the problem doesn't lie with her afterall.
Wow. After your juicy fr I sure feel tempted to visit her. Previously only had G4 and G19 in this house. Somehow always no girl when I went to this house. Sigh.