Thread: Car Sex
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Personally, I think car sex is never as enjoyable as in a hotel.
However, I just had my first car sex last Tuesday and again this afternoon (3 hours ago)!
There isn't 2 hours hotel bookings in the USA and it is a bit waste of money as my FB could not be out for too long, so we decided to try having a quickie in the car.

The first time on Tuesday wasn't that comfortable as it was sporadic and I didn't make much preparations.
We use the 2nd row of the seat and she gave me a nice BBBJ and I came in her on s "sitting missionary style"!

We decided to try again this afternoon and this time I made some preparation.
I drive a MPV with 3 rows of seats. In the USA, they call it a minivan.
The seat back of the 3rd row could be reclined to about 45 degrees, and the middle row could also be lifted up so it was quite comfortable.
She gave me a nice BBBJ again, and also rode on my till she came.
I finish her off in missionary and she could lie flat across the 3rd row bench seat with 1 leg on the seat back.

We might do more car sex during the summer as her kids are on summer vacation and she could only get out for an hour or so.
naise share thou its not in SG. but still a gd experience.