View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Tell her to fuck off, report police for what crime? If she don't know then educate her, kio kuey in singapore no salah...but if she do ad on line or any other form such as ad on wechat then she is the one going to hit shit for solicitation...
If you bother to browse SBF through the years, u will realise there is a group of PRC ladies that had withstood the test of time and the AV raids. They jumped from OKTs to OKTs. Some started their own. I always have this nagging feeling they are on the white card programme. It must be super lucky to avoid kena raided by the AVs through these years as well as continuing to advertise here.

If they are on white cards, I wonder are they required to go through regular STIs checks as the DSC like the legal WLs.