Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hi Bro Valitar !! You obviously have a lot of hands-on knowledge !!
I am staying at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta ( my 1st visit to J'ka) : what clubs and/spa's do you suggest near to the Hyatt ??
Thanks so much
Haha, not a lot, just enough bro and still so much to learn. My experience is nothing compared to the seniors here. If you've been following this thread, the real legends are Rainman and the lot.

Immigrant club at Plaza Indonesia definitely will be the closest. You won't even have to get out of the hotel complex, Hyatt is connected to Plaza Indo.

Just go down to the reception floor level, from the lift go across it, and turn right into Plaza Indonesia. Find your way to and get off the lift on the 6th floor.

For spa, head to either Fortune Spa or Crown spa at Glodok Plaza. There are other spas in Kota, but these two will be the easiest to access for a 1st timer in Jakarta.

If you have extra time and like to recce place, can try to also go to the SKYE lounge at Menara BCA, similar to Sirocco sky bar in Bangkok, one of the best place to see the Jakarta city skyline (that's when the sky is clear). You can walk to Menara BCA from Hyatt.

Hope it helps, have fun!

Last edited by valitar; 15-02-2013 at 06:42 PM.