Thread: Bandung HS
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
B@@B_L@VER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyB@@B_L@VER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Bandung HS

Recently see the internation post and found no thread on Health Spa in Bandung so decide to start one since I am in Bandung currently.

Feeling boring and tired, with aching muscle I decided to go to some Health Spa Locally. Not knowing any of them. Board a Taxi and tell him want to massage and above average health centre and off he go and bring me to Ozone 3 Health Spa. Bandung Health Spa is almost the same as Singapore.

After the usually Hot and Cold Pool , sauna. Sit in the lounge and smoke. get a room and went thrus the list of kwek wek there. You can tell the counter girl what type you want. Look Beauty, big nei nei, hourglass figure, good massage. Finally settle for Fina as was told big boob and young. Guild by the counter girl to the room. (Counter girl all very beautiful, too bad none of them massage or can bang - hehehe )

It the room. First look was like cute girl, fair skin, sleeveless and hot pants. As i just step into the room. Hug me and peck on cheek. Took by surprise as first time in Bandung Health Spa. Then she remove my robe, as I was about to go the the bed for the massage, she grab my short from behind and pull it down, i thought so fast action, later then I know that they also massage naked here.. told to lay face down and blah blah.....

Massage SOP... but enjoy the buttock area as they would constantly slide the hand to the inner tight and finger will run thrus your ass crack and down all the way to your 2IC.. very shiok.. 2IC was suffering as steaming hard but body weight pressing it down..

Pop the GQ and after talking opt for HJ - Told her to remove her clothes and bra - Wow 36 Full B++ - I mean full as the it not sagging or like lack of milk. firm and full.. just the way I love it. Light brown nips - twenty cent coin size. was sucking and licking her assest. she switch position to laying beside me. As I continue sucking and licking she melons as she stroking my 2IC. She give out soft moans. I just auto roam her body and attack the pussy area. No stopping me.. wow ma tu liao.. finger her outside with panty on.. Too my surprise panty already wet.. Wanted to slide into her pussy to give her some finger fuck, suddenly she hold my hand, I thought sian liao.. kenna caught... she auto use my finger to push her panty aside and let me finger direct. hehehe think she also super horny liao.. Ma tu liao.. finger fuck her.. and she shiever and cum after 3 mins or so. hehehe I won the fight between her pussy and my dick, feel good to make her cum first before I am.. Her CFM face is like so shoik.. Decide to unload my soildiers, so fondle her melons again. this time so like so sensitive ( Guess her weak spot is the twin peaks ).
She like moaning and pumping my 2IC at the same time. after another 5 mins. unload my soilder. Surprise that there so much.. and thick.. massage is good ,Clean up.. talk cock abit and leave. Rest in lounge, hot and cold pool change and leave.

Name: Fina
Origin: Java
Looks: 7.5/10 (Cute looking)
Boobs: 8/10 : 36B assets, very soft, not sagging as she move in the room!!!!
Body: 8/10 : 160cm height... No tattoos, no scars... Fair complexion...
Frenching: Yes, but depends of chemistry...
CIM: Nvr Ask
COF/COB: Nvr Ask
FJ/BBBJ: No try
HJ: 8/10 (Baby Oil + Whitening Lotion )
Massage: 8/10 (Traditional Massage, don't know does the massage of th prostate gland consider part of it)
Service/Attitude:8/10 (GFE type as will tease you sometime, nvr get angry and sweet smile always)
Damage:RP 160,000 1.5hr solid massage (Deluxe Rm) + HJ (RP 50,000)
Others: (FJ is RP 300,000) Sexy massage + FJ RP 400,000
RTF: No, as I want to target the Spa Flower (Kayla - Super Hot according to the other patrons and there)

Sorry for the long story and my half pass 6 english, If like my FR, please up me, thanks.

Oh ya.. Don't except they fluent/powerful English, counter girl know how to speak english and the massage girl simple english, I have my difficulty talking Malays (No offence to malay Bros)

Last of all the address to the spa is:

Komp. City Square Lt.1
JL.Abdulrachman Saleh No. 9
Tel: (Dunno can post or not, tot who wan it just PM me)