View Single Post
Old 25-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
If the current April promo is still on, then for 20k he should be able to get 9+2 black label. Even if no promo, also have 8 bottles. That should be enough for 12 persons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In the case of Pimp, the last I went was 9 bottles of Black.
Cannot be only 5 bottles, else no one will go. Too expensive.
555 maybe I stay in mountain too long, so anyhow whack 5. At same time can shock him a bit.

Totally lost touch with g club, after I left Bkk for CNX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess they are in a tour group... husband and wife, bf and gf... all want to see n taste nightlife in BKK.
Yup possible, but I find it a bit weird to go such places with gf. Go there is go play girl not to go with girl and see other to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
20k 5 bottle。? I dont know nowadays G Club price so zzzzzz, 6 guy bring 6 girl so basically share by 6 guy beside.
So ultimately what you intend to do in the pimp? Watch others playing girls? Together with your gf/wife and friends. nowadays have many weirdo people with weird kind of fantasies. Like that also steam?