View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Hi All,

Couldn't find one on this place, so I started this new thread. If it's already there, sorry. I have been cheonging JB for sometime. Been to GBW, Gold Point, Kaki Kaki, Big Foot, Xiao long niu (various) and other ulu single joints, etc etc.. But a few weeks ago I just wanted a good proper Thai Massage. I came back from BKK and had a solid massage with all the twisting and cracking. Was missing it and wanted one in JB, wasnt looking for any special, and I certainly didn't want one done by an Ah Tiong.

Found this one, and since it was along the main road, I thought should be clean. No, it's not Siam Legend or Thong Thai, those big chains.

When there, one KL car shiap into my parking lot, knn... , and 3 malay guys also went into the same joint. I thought, should be cheap and clean... but...

Chio receptionist, told her what I wanted. Just good ol thai massage, not oil. Didnt specify what type of girl, just a good one. Served tea, then since the 3 guys came first, their girls came, wow, quite chio, all SYTs... I tot, ok, as long as i got good massage, SYT is a bonus, got special or not, not an issue.

Then mine came... wa kao! one big mama come.... sianz.... Though I wasnt there for that, after seeing the others, my expectations also higher... and it fell to the ground. Big saggy boobs also I no up... haiz...

Wash feet, and went upstairs. There were private rooms, and there were curtain type. I guess the private ones are for oil massages. Hearing my neighbors I think must be those 3 malay guys.

But the massage was solid! From the moment she touched me, I knew it was a good one! She really knows her stuff! After a while, the malays guys went from talking to one of them snoring... I just their massages were pretty good too... Mine was tokong! Really knows her stuff... That's what I was there for anyway..

Then the 3 guys left first cos they started earlier than me... Towards the end,

The big mama pointed to me little bro and asked me "want massage"?

I was like 'huh? Here also got?"

"Can meh? Got ppl right?"

Big Mama "no more ppl, all go, then can"

er.....

"no wan"

wan?

no wan... (I was sianz... dont want big mama to fly my plane. If I know better, I should have asked for SYT..Haiz)

Since I don't want to spoil mood,I politely declined. In my mind, I was thinking if I should go to XLN or other joints for release, or should I ask for another massage from another chio SYT.. but would it offend her?

After continuing massaging for sometime.. she asked me,

"wan pretty girl massage there?" Pointing to my lil bro.

Wah! this big mama really know how to read the customer! She know what I was thinking! really know how to upsell... hehe..

"How much?"

"Fipty"

"OK"

"like that, can save me money too!" I thought.

"Find me young pretty one" I said, and handed her a twenty.

After a while, came back with an SYT. though young, boobs ok, not too pretty. Must be about 22. I rejected and told her find another one.

Came back later with another SYT. In the dark, I thought huh.. so so again, but since she go find once already, I said ok lah..

This young SYT looks 18-19. serious! When I asked her she said 24. but did not look it. Nice smelling shoulder length hair, small B perky boobs and with braces. so cute! She was in tight simple Tee, and long wrap skirt. they all are. But she was so petite in her uniform. so sweet, I want to makan her!

She started by pouring oil, and pressing the prostrate points, massage the balls, and then slowly stroking the shaft... I was looking at her.. So demure, but hardly smile.. I don't care.. She was stroking my cock, I was stroking her back... moved to the front, she pulled away and say cannot.. then I go back to the back and then try the front again... cannot...

Asked her her name...

"Fak"

"Huh?!" "Really?" "OK"

"No... Fak"

"Really?! really Fuck??"

"No... No... Fa (fourth sound)"

"OOhh.... nice name"

Asked her to take off... cannot... ask her BJ... cannot.... "how much?" I asked her.. $50.. cannot... $100... cannot, $200... cannot... $300... cannot... But I was running her boobs already... I was testing her.. cannot nvm... but fun.... hehehe... She was so slim.. like those JC girls..

finally my lil bro erupted my armies onto her hands.. she slowly continued to stroke... i tot she will quickly wipe and go.. but she slowly continued to slowly and caress... that was nice...

Wiped up with warm clothe... Paid her RM50.. and she left...

I changed and went down. Then saw her going to start with another customer. Saw me and smiled, gestured me to drink tea already put out. Then I noticed her clothes were in baby pink.. soooo sweet....

This will be my regular joint now...

Big Mama - Non
Sweeet SYT - Fa / Fak

Damages - They have 60min/90min.. I don't remember.
HJ - RM50
Tips - RM20 so she is willing to find.
RTM - For sure.

Left a happy man.

As you know, it's not permitted in Msia, so I will share with bros who have 2 Power and up, so this place is kept safe. If you can, pls share your power if you like my FR. Thanks for understanding.

Have fun.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.