View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for companion for 3 nights in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouscat0605 View Post
Challenge accepted..>!
How fast can you drive and not being caught by CCTV? XD
I know Spore govt loves to watch and keepo their citizens including what they are doing in geylang area..LOL

the last time I flashed myself on 8th floor the Park Hotel Clarke Quay, the aunty accross my hotel room building slapped the uncle so hard for drooling over his pants poor guy, i felt guilty until now, should be better if I wanked myself and gave him a better show so the slap was really worth for him XD

(actually, I forgot to close the curtain because too tired coming back of business meetings in a day)
Well not only the Govt like to keep their citizen in check there is also many many righteous individual that love to video or take photo and post on social media...... even here also have .

How fast that depend on the lao pok car whether she is in the mood to vroom vroom or not

Wah that sound like accidental exhibitionist bad gal for getting the old uncle get slap....... but if it was me probably will be drooling too. if you don't mind pls disclose your hotel when u visit hahahaha i would like to go there and drool