View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
From far see pretty. From near i see alot of black spot on her face. But i not a picky person. Return 3 times already. On the third time i find her, in the room she told me she was drunk. Then ask me sit on the bed, told me it's was her birthday last week blah blah blah for like 10-15 mins then proceed to shower. Just nice after shower come out bell ring already LOL. Abit pissed but nvm. Extended 2 more sessions then finally cum. After that she asked to me extend 1 more. I told her i was hungry and tired next time then come again. She straight away go shower and slam the door. Show me black face. Attitude problem.
Hope you are referring to L18H18G8... coz I also experienced a similar experience. She being emo to me in the room... end up I have to extend by 1 session to a total of 3 session. The first 10-20min is more of her emo-ing and was pretty much a turned off. We are here to release our stress which we have held back for several days/weeks... of course, we can have some pleasant chat... but not some emo shit and unpleasant attitude.