View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

The RAW and creampie list - just some of the girls....

1. A 22 year old Thai girl from Chiangmai with nice C cuppers.
Tits soft and nice to fondle, and pinkish nipples nice to suck.
Inexperienced BBBJ, bit my cock. Took revenge - got her into doggy position, she naively passed me a condom without checking and propped herself down against a table. Close to ejaculation as highly stimulating entering her wet and tight vagina. Did her RAW without her realising, inseminated her within 5 minutes. She gasped in shock with the force of my ejaculations as my warm sperm started filling her insides. She struggled to break free but I overpowered her; I pulled in her hips and thrusted my eager cock all the way into her and locked myself in position. She made weak attempts with her hands to prise me away, but her position was indefensible; she just could not break free in that doggy position while trying to maintain balance! I unloaded completely in her, cumming for about 30 seconds, only letting her go when I was sure I was dry. Creampie! Lovely watching it drip out. Sulky after that, washing out the cum profusely but mission accomplished. Literally raped her!

2. A 20 year old Thai university student with C cups, thoroughly emptied out in her! The feeling is priceless!
Very very green.
Pretty, slim body with nice natural C cups and pinkish nipples.

Her sweet nubile body before I thoroughly ravaged her!

Stimulated her tits and clitoris, and entered her RAW. She was stunned, but didn't do anything. Wet, tight and pinkish vagina. She was too stimulated and high. She only realised too late after I pumped my load into her for 20 seconds, and filled her with cum!
Continued pumping and penetrating her till I softened inside, pure bliss withdrawing my cock and watching her tight vaginal opening oozing with fresh, warm, white semen.
Nice cum receptacle, she wasn't on birth control, so may have impregnated her sweet nubile body!
She got quite upset, apparently her virgin creampie!
She was so shell-shocked, she just lay there defeated for 5 minutes, leaking my sperm out. Pumped in so much seed into her naive tight cunt, when it flowed out it left a 6 inch x 6 inch wet patch on the bedsheet! Mission accomplished though as could no longer see her pinkish vagina, it was thoroughly coated with thick hot white sperm...
She didn't wash up for about 15 minutes and was pacing up and down the room, so it's likely I've impregnated her!

It is especially nice to creampie those SYT Thai students who come here to earn money to buy handphones, cars, etc.
Have managed to fuck a few of them RAW. When fucking them RAW, can deepthrust them with more intensity, more stimulation. Sometimes, they are very green. They don't mention whether or not they allow CIP. The look of shock when I start pumping my seed into their unprotected fertile wombs is priceless! Otherwise, the extended orgasms we both get from the sperm squirting deep inside their vaginas..
Inseminating their nubile bodies in the hopes of impregnating them!
Usually I'll continue thrusting inside the girls until I completely soften inside while making sure I completely shoot out my load into them... This makes sure I pump the sperm in as deep as possible to incubate and impregnate them, and prevents them from washing up..

3. Youngest I've ever fuckad RAW and creampied was an 18 year old PRC with natural C+ cups and perky pinkish nipples...
Pretty SYT, managed to pressure her for pics..

From my little black book:
R - an 18 year old girl from Jiangsu, China. About 5’2”, 50kg, slim and curvy. Nice smooth complexion and smooth porcelain skin. She took her top off, and I had an instant hard-on looking at her gravity-defying C cups. Fondled and suckled her, and frenched her too. Soft, natural, bouncy C cup tits, not saggy at all with perky pinkish nipples, the wonders of youth! Stroked her nipples with my tongue, and occasionally had a faint sweetish taste. Had a mediocre BBBJ from her, she was good at licking my cockhead gently while sucking at the same time. Rubbed her clitoris and got her wet, she didn’t want to let go of my hand. Showered and played with her nice, full breasts some more. She BBBJ me again, almost came. Titfucked her for a bit before she capped me. Ejaculated almost immediately upon penetration, she didn’t notice. So continued pumping her in missionary for about 5 minutes, got hard again, cummed twice more during that period. Rested on her tits and fondled them too, she allowed frenching. She didn’t let me go, and after I softened inside her, found the condom had slipped off with my pure sperm dripping out of her... Went to wash, she washed her vagina quite intensely, and played with her boobs some more. She accompanied me out, great GFE, she let me grab her milkbags on the way out. Great tits!

She was very green and didn't realise I had already ejaculated. Was highly stimulating grabbing her huge tits and sucking her pinkish nips, so I got hard again quite soon. Continued thrusting inside her with the intention of shedding the condom. I was successful and rewarded myself for the intense effort by cumming into her RAW twice!
Very naive girl, she thought the condom had slipped off, she didn't know I was actively trying to get it off... Most PRCs won't allow RAW, and she was a rare conquest..

Her studio pic from her HP...

4. Most number of times I've creampied the same girl - 9

- a slim busty natural D cupper mid-20s Thai girl.
- she was initially hesitant, but after stimulating her, agreed to RAW
- creampied her during her peak fertility period multiple times
(initially would coax her for RAW, she requested I didn't shoot inside. But after I got her high and orgasmic, I just pumped my sperm inside her anyway! She got quite upset, but in the end just gave in and let me creampie her continuously even when she was in heat. I think I pumped my sperm inside her 6 times at peak fertility. And no, she didn't have birth control)
I thoroughly milked her large full breasts and sucked her pinkish nips dry!
- lovely watching her tits bounce in cowgirl, then groping her full breasts and sucking her pinkish nips. Then deepthrust and impale her on my cock, and pump my sperm deep inside her!
Also milked her tits while deepthrusting her in doggy. Her tits were the firm, heavy kind, about 2kg each breast..
- I even milked both her tits like a cow, with her on all fours while she was giving me a BBBJ

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 16-09-2015 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Photo