View Single Post
Old 14-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Continued from previous

5. A mixed blood 21 year old Thai-Chinese girl I managed to coax for RAW. She never allowed me to cum inside, I fucked her RAW 6 times.
Superb slim body with natural C+ cups and pink nipples..
Excellent girlfriend material, we even fondled, kissed and hugged in the shower. She gave me a BBBJ in the shower, and I fucked her RAW in doggy position with her leaned against the wall.

On 2 of these occasions, managed to withdraw just in time and came on her tits and in her mouth.
I actually managed to ejaculate some sperm inside her too. I deepthrusted her very intensely and was actually starting to cum. Shot a bit inside her, then grabbed my cock at the base to stop ejaculating. She never noticed as she was too orgasmic.
She was hot and at peak fertility, so I inseminated her at the right time. I am normally able to refrain from ejaculating, but in this case did not try too hard as I wanted to coat her insides with sperm anyway...
Another time I withdrew just in time and came at her vaginal opening. She was so high and green, she didn't notice. So I thrusted my erect cum-coated cock into her pleasure hole and emptied out my precious few drops of pure sperm into her. Withdrew my cock, and it was shiny with her secretions. My cum was inside her, like a good slut sucking you dry after a CIM!
She thanked me after the session for not cumming inside her. She genuinely didn't realise I had a few good squirts inside her!
Hehe...

She was one of the prettiest and sexiest girls I've ever fucked. Was not easy convincing her for RAW sex, but I'm proud of myself for conquering her fertile plains and stealthily ejaculating my sperm into her!

6. 21 year old Thai university student. Very pretty, slim body with no fats with natural C cups and pinkish nipples.
Had family debts to settle, 1st time doing this..

Lovely tits and spent a long time fondling and suckling her tits!

From my black book:

Had firstblood, stripped her down. She has a lovely pair of perky breasts, small C cups with pinkish-brownish nipples. They are so firm and bouncy, with not a hint of sag, almost thought they were enhanced, but they are all natural. Slender hourglass figure, not an ounce of fat. 5’, 45kg. Tits soft to the touch and great to squeeze, suckled and fondled her thoroughly. Nice slim smooth legs too. She gave me a simple BBBJ, can tell she was really inexperienced. Just sucked the head and licked the shaft a bit. Didn’t want to lick the balls. Still having an SYT sucking me is always nice.
Got on top of her and started licking her nipples. She didn’t allow frenching but I kissed the side of her neck. Forced her down and wanted to penetrate her RAW. Managed to negotiate for RAW with internal ejaculation for tips, she reluctantly agreed, claimed I was the 1st she was allowing RAW. Entered her warm and tight vagina, nice feeling stretching it. Just a few thrusts in missionary, she was extremely tight and was highly stimulating penetrating her unwilling vagina inch by inch... Gave in to my innermost lustful cravings, stopped holding back and inseminated her. She gave a gasp as the gush of pure sperm pumped deep into her. Came for about half a minute in her. Withdrew my cock, and the cum just dripped out.
One of the tightest vaginas I've ever fucked, she probably had sex less than 30 times before that.
Tight vaginas like this can hardly hold any sperm, and will eject it out almost immediately after I withdraw my cock. Also, when ejaculating, it's a high pressure feeling on the cockhead as there's very little space to accomodate my freshly-brewed creampie..
The solution is to keep my cock for longer inside her tight slit, but notice that I was already pumping her for 30 seconds in Round 1.. She was THAT tight!
I used her as my personal sextoy for the next 2 shots, and deepthrusted her in doggy while grabbing her ripe tits, and missionary. Gave her nubile body multiple orgasms, she just surrendered to my every dark desire.. I fucked her hard for 70 minutes in multiple positions to maximise the RAW pleasure of stretching her unprotected sperm receptacle!
Came the 2nd time and kept on going emptying out in her. Softened a bit, she was orgasmic and didn't realise I had cummed. Made her BBBJ me, got hard again while making her lick my cock clean. Pumped her a 3rd time after intense fucking. Beautiful feeling watching my sperm completely mixed with her secretions, like a white foam flowing out....
She had a bit of trouble walking after that...
I creampied her a total of 3 times, managed to get a shot of my sperm flowing out.. Love seeing my whitish sperm at her vaginal opening...

This girl was one of my most memorable conquests! Left after 2 days, apparently could not stand the work.. Took less than 10 customers.. Never saw her again, but was very green. Apparently always used a condom including for her bf's, but I managed to force her to go all the way... Her 1st RAW with creampie, and I filled her repeatedly to the point she was leaking out my sperm that night.. Better knowing how much sperm was left inside, she just could not get it to clear in the bathroom!

I normally titfuck girls like 5,6, but didn't waste precious time with these 2 gems.
I penetrated No. 5 RAW for 3Hrs+, and No. 6 for 70 minutes. Blissful having their tight unprotected vaginas wrapped around my cock!

I probably succeeded in getting some of these girls pregnant..

All these girls were rare gems - young, slim and pretty with natural C cups or larger. They were nubile and among the top 1% of the sexiest girls you would see outside. And I've no regrets forcing some of them for RAW sex. They were already naked in front of me, ready for the taking.. Sextisfying creampieing them..
My modus operandi - if they're young (18-23yrs), pretty, slim, B+ natural tits or larger, green -> I'll try my best to pump them with pure seed. Occasionally I succeed, but it's worth the risk!
The aim is to mark my territory by impregnating them! Complete conquest!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-09-2015 at 03:01 PM.