View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Talking Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Girl 3 needed a financial bribe and a lot of sweettalking before she allowed me to penetrate her RAW. Plus I sucked her nipples and licked her clitoris till she climaxed.
Pricey, but worth every single dollar.
It's the RAW sensation of penetrating her and thrusting into her till orgasm, she got wetter and wetter till she was screaming away in ecstacy.
And at the height of her orgasm, I pumped in my seed into her defenceless vagina.
Priceless!
She was hesitant to be creampied, but I pumped her tight pinkish vagina anyway. Another sweet Thai girl who always insisted her previous boyfriends cum outside. I love it how this SYT saved the best of herself for me..
I gave her THE virgin creampie, and from the look on her face when my first wave of sperm pumped into her tight vagina, to the overwhelmed look when I withdrew, I'm 99% confident she wasn't lying...
One of my best conquests!
I went all out to pump her nubile body with 3 creampies in 70 minutes.
After I came the first round, I pumped her till I was dry and softened inside. Then I withdrew and made her suck my cock, dripping with sperm and her juices, and deepthroat me while fondling her tits! She licked my cock clean before I penetrated her again and came into her wet tight vagina!
Pounded her nubile body in multiple positions for Round 3. Came in doggy deep inside her, withdrew my cock, and her slit-like vagina closed on itself, incubating my sperm inside. For a RAW veteran like me, this was a first!
It was worth every cent pumping her, this was a RAW buffet and my mission was to pump in as much seed as possible into this willing SYT! I'm pretty sure at least 25cc of pure sperm was ejaculated into her!

The 2nd session was sexciting too, like a rape fantasy. Pressured her for RAW, she agreed with MUCH hesitation. Was rock hard fondling her and sucking her titties while licking her body, penetrated her tight vagina forcefully (she wasn't adequately lubricated). Caused her some pain, but her lovehole wrapped around my cock like an undersized glove - supertight. Fucked her for 30 minutes - hardcore RAW deepthrusting. Kept asking me not to cum inside. When I was ready to release, positioned this sex object in missionary, and mercilessly deepthrusted her sweet nubile body. She sweetly and naively told me again, "Cum outside, OK?"
I firmly told her NO and continued fucking her wet and tight vagina. Then she could feel my cock enlarge and get engorged inside her..
She was powerless to resist, and just lay there frozen in shock as I emptied out my sweet nectar into her fertile plains. The look of despair and defeat, as I groped and grabbed her ripe firm tits and frenched and tongued her unwillingly while cumming inside...
I conquered 3 battlefronts at once!
She was very sweet and naive, and never struggled while I was filling her with seed. I guess she accepted my total domination and surrendered her nubile body to be impregnated as per my every desire!
P.S. I think she's pregnant and won't be back...

In retrospect, many of the girls I've creampied never came back.... No regrets though, if I see them again, I'll make sure the impregnation is successful this time round...
Good descriptions bro!!