View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Hmm, I will take that into consideration. Personally for me, I don't like to rush things because I think should give more characterization to the characters first before certain things past the current story point happen and the viewers are left with

Like for example, my previous two posts highlighted Auntie Kat's past. If I didn't and just skimmed through it, some events in the future might sound a bit ludicrous like *spoiler* Don't quote the post if you don't want the spoilers.

( Click to show/hide )
giving sexual favors to her superiors to keep her job

But of course, I know it may sound draggy for now because we are introducing new characters and developing on the ones we already know but do mind that at this point of the story, I was only 15-16. Balls no big enough to go big or go home bro. It's only until a year or two later that I went yolo potato.

But thanks for your feedback, I will see what I can do
You are doing great Bro.
Ignore those naysayers.
Got people contribute still wanna complaint.
Si bei self entitled man.