View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
prometheus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

bastard act 1 - my female housemate at uni was always arguing with her BF. one day after another shouting match, the BF left. I consoled her and we ended up screwing. for the rest of the year, I would go up to her room for a chat and a screw after her BF left our place.

bastard act 2 - a friend (A) had a crush on me but i was interested in her friend (B). one day we were at a pub in sentosa in a big group and i began flirting with B. after some alcohol, B and I had sex in a secluded area by the beach. came back, told A what happened and she cried. I consoled her and told her i was drink. we ended up petting and she gave me a blowjob. A and I had a short relationship afterwards.

bastard act 3 - met with my FB for a quickie at lunch time. refused to return her panties afterwards and told her to go back to work without panties. at work i asked her to text me qa pic of her own upskirt or i won't return her expensive panties.

bastard act 4 -took the virginity of a conservative christian girl then left her many years ago. called her up about 5 years later and her mom said its better if i never call again.

bastard act 5 - a friend of mine had a steady that i liked. i told him that she is not reliable and will cheat. he refused to believe me. i got closer to her, and we ended up having a relationship. one day he called her while i was licking her pussy. she tried to suppress her moans but couldn't when i started to pump her missionary. she slammed down her phone. but too late, her bf suspected, confronted her later and they broke off. i soon lost interest in her too.