Old 02-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My aunt story

After I had shifted to stay with my aunt’s family in HK I then began to realise how pretty she is. She is five years younger than my mom and has a daughter May abt 1 year older than me. Her husband is a workaholic and seldom home and always travelling to mainland for biz.

One weekend the husband took the opportunity to go picnic with the family and they packed the car full of the things and soon there was only one seat left at the back. The father suggested that May sit on my lap but the May refused so aunt had to sit with me.

So everyone tugged in to the car and off we went, everything was smooth and the aunt lean forward while sitting on my lap to chat with both hub and dght. Aunt was wearing a one piece cotton dress and was kind of short and now I fantasized on groping aunt’s breast and body and so much so that I had a hard on. My prick came out of my short and was standing straight up and I was groping and stroking it with my hand. Suddenly uncle jammed his brake and aunt fall back on me and her hand try to stable herself and she grabbed onto my prick which was standing up. She turned around and realised what had happened to me and continue to grope it for a short while. I felt the warm hand groping it for a short while and also shocked that she may be angry but to my surprise she started to tease me by rubbing her bump on my prick and teasing it; soon I felt the immense pleasure of he cunt rubbing on my prick’s head. This went on for a good while and aunt intent was to tease me for being naughty but soon she was feeling equally pleasurable and she started to enjoy the prick head rubbing on the clitoris, soon the unthinkable happened she squirted thru her thin underwear and the hot juice flowed on to my prick’s head and at the same time I ejaculated and a full load shot up to the base of her underwear and she must be feeling very uncomfortable that later when she got down from the car she placed something on my hand and told me to keep it in my pocket. Later when I had the chance to see clearly it was her soiled undie.

It was a nice outing and there was a lot of sun and fun and food…..the day soon ended and it was time to repack and go home as it was getting late with the sky looming. The car was less crowded and now everyone got enough seat to themselves, aunt now wanted to sit in front to guide her hub but May refuses as she still wanted to enjoy her front seat view. So again aunt had to sit behind but at least she did not have to sit on my lap what a disappointment. I wasn’t sure if aunt was angry with me about this morn. As the drive back was about 2 hour the sky becomes darker and soon there was a heavy downpour and visibility was bad and aunt had to lean forward between the gap of the 2 front seat to help give some guide to her hub, soon the hub also asked for a favourite CD to be played to kill time but May couldn’t find it and aunt lean further forward to help search for it. It was at this moment that I started to realise that aunt dress is now being pulled very much higher and half her bump was exposed to the one and only me. Although it was dark I could also see that the bump was bare and not covered as her undie is still in my pocket.

I was so thrilled that I cannot take my sight off the view right in front of me and soon my eye was one barely an inch away from the sweet cunt facing me; I couldn’t control myself(as I am typing I feel like shooting) and soon I stick out my tongue to lick her cunt my cunt let out a loud “arh” and she quickly claimed that a mosquito has just bit her so she pretended to swap the two hands to hit one but actually she was disguising her sudden shocked that was happening at the cunt which was being constantly probed by my tongue, my tongue teasing soon went on to become a mouth to cunt resuscication. Soon aunt could not take it any more as she was too thrilled by the fact that her hub and dght were sitting next to her and her cunt was being sucked dry of her flowing cunt juice. I was drinking the cunt juice like nobody’s biz and fortunately all the sound was drowned by the heavy downpour and loud CD music.

Aunt soon asked me to help her back to her seat as she couldn’t take it any longer and I was most unhappy as my fun had just began. At this point my prick was hard and sticking like this morning and during the whole ordeal I actually used aunt’s two feet to sandwich my prick and my hands groping her breast through the bra as my tongue was attacking her. I pulled her down front her half prone position and aimed her cunt straight into my prick, as she was wet it was a hole in one action and with both hands I held her down hard onto my prick. She let go a “yelped” and again blame it on the bloody mosquito pricking her again.

This time I held her and could feel her cunt tightening and releasing my prick as she grips it. She tried to get up but I held her down with both hands on her thigh and she relented to my action. The car went through some rough roads and with a suspension trying to absorb the vibration my prick was also absorbing much of my aunt’s vibration and she places her hand on her mouth to cup the otherwise loud moans she was releasing.

“mom, why are you still sitting on his lap?” asked May. “It’s ok. I still wanted to talk to the two of you and besides I can see the road better as it is dangerous to drive in this rain and dark ssssssskkkkkyyyyyyyy!!!!!!” aunt squirted and squirted.

Soon the hub was urgent and drove into a Caltex station to take a leak and the daughter wanted some refreshment. Both of them dashed out to the station after parking the car at the side of the road. Aunt now quickly took the opportunity to pull herself up and out of the grip and I was prepared to face the music because technically I fucked her but I had yet to ejaculate so in a way there was “no” sexual intercourse. I closed my eyes and prepared to get some strong slaps from her palm but that did not come instead I felt her hand groping my prick and by this time she had turned around placed both legs across my waist and took aim of my prick and stick it into her hot juicy cunt. She rocked like nobody’s biz and our mouths locked in such a strong embraced until out lips hurt but the pleasure was too intense to let go. Very soon she squirted and this time I had her full consent and I shot right into her hot juicy cunt and this time there was no barrier unlike this morn.

Soon both May and uncle were back in the car and they found me sitting still and aunt was dozing off with her eyes closed apparently fallen asleep from the tired journey but in fact it was after a strong session of love making……(my translation not 100% accurate).