View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 05:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Secondary school sex

Lets see, how should i start.

It all begin when i was in secondary 2, aka. 14 year old at that time.
I was still young and innocent, and this is my 1st encounter with a sec 3 girl.
I shall call her Cat..

Cat was my senior in secondary school. She's in sec 3 while I'm in sec 2.
Cat was a hot babe in my secondary school, many ahbeng go after her. She's those ahlian type, always fold up her skirt, making sure thats its way above her knee level, showing off her sexy legs. She loves to wear those long white socks and have it pull up high high. To complete her looks, she carries those "sonia rekeal" ahlian bag. (i got the spelling wrong, but it those branded bag in the past). Cat always wear colour bra too, always kana the displine master warning...

I forgot how I got to know Cat, but she was my "sister" in school. We were quite close, always hung out together and she always shares her secret with me. I remember once she talk to me on the topic of masterbathtion, that she had a sex toy name “fred” which she loves a lot. At that time, I was still a virgin and my sexual homous was starting to grow. I always got a hard on whenever Cat talk about sex. She was like a big sister to me and I really look up to her.

Ok, my sexual encouner with cat start here..

It was around mid year exam for secondary students.
One night, Cat called me asking me if I had studied for my exams. I told her that I'm only half done. Cat was nice, she said "dont worry" she will teach me. Cat suggest that we meet up the next morning in school for some tutor lessons and she can offer me some tips since she had cleared her sec 2 papers already. Our meeting time was 6.15am in the wee morning……..

To be continue...