View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Secondary school sex

wah lau, kanna zap by some idiot because my usage of english is not good.
But hey, I'm not a professional writer man, and this is my real life stories, not those cut and past type. Try writing a story yourself, see if its easy...

PART 2
I woke up late the next morning. We had arrange to meet at my classroom. When I reach, Cat was already there, alone.. School nornally starts at 7.15am and student came mostly around 7am. Cat was wearing a bright red bra that day, I could see it clearly through the white school uniform she’s wearing. Her skirt was quite short today, maybe she had folded it more than usual, but it gave me a spectacular view of her legs.

“Jie, your bra so bright today, the displine master Mr Tan sure cow pei cow bu if he sees you, you better play hide and seek again today ah”

Cat just laugh it off since it’s nothing new to her. She a lau jiao in this field, everyday she wore a different colour bra and had been playing hide and seek with Mr Tan for years already.

“That stupid Mr Tan, sebei lau tiko, everyday scan girls for colour bra, one fine day I will sure sue him for harrasment” yelled Cat.

Cat got a good sense of humor, I was laughing when she made that comments. I then proceed to take out my textbook and pencil case. Cat was sitting on the desk facing me, swing her legs. I cant help but notice that little zhao geng in front of me and I tried very hard to peep in between her legs. From my angle, it seem that Cat was wearing a black pantie that day. I look harder at her legs hopping to see some colour cloth sandwich between it. Suddenly, “piak” Cat slap my head and I was like oh shit, kanna caught by Cat liao.

“what are you looking at” yell Cat.

I was quite embarassed and kept quite, trying hard to think of an excuse..

“You are looking at my cheebye right” cat said softly..

Fuck, kanna caught red handed. I nood my head shyly, my heart was pounding away..

“Make a guess what colour pantie am I wearing” cat said.

I was struck dumbfold. Did I heard correctly, Cat was asking me to guess the colour of her panties.

“Black” I said… “Wrong”

“Brown” I said…. “Wrong again”

“Dark green” I said …. “Wrong Wrong Wrong”

I was like that the hell, I’m pretty sure its some dark colour panties man. Cos when I peep at it, there’s no sign of any colour cloth at all..

………………… to be continue !!!