View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 11:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

When I first separated from my spouse, we could not agree on the arrangements to be made for the children and obtained court orders on custody of and access to the children. I am now contemplating divorce. Will the custody and access orders made earlier still apply?

In your divorce petition, you will still have to include a prayer for custody and access. The court will not finalise a divorce order unless suitable arrangements have been made for the welfare of the children. If both parties are satisfied with the earlier order, they may ask the court to adopt similar custody and access orders in the ancillary matters hearing. Alternatively, either party can ask the court to reconsider the custody and access issue and persuade the court to make different orders.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here