Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 02:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

I have met her first year of our college time. She was popular among senior boys and I was not so popular among girls. We were at same club where we talked sometime. I proposed her last year of college and become a couple. We married a few years later.

My boss is a divorced guy. Miyuki was late 20s when she met boss who were late 50s years old. Boss become very nice to me after knowing about Miyuki. In one summer I made a big mistake on job and one got injured. I was almost got fired yet boss saved me but gave me one condition.

He invited us to his beach house on the weekend. He told me he would love to feel Miyuki is his wife during weekend. I did not understand what exactly he meant yet after kids were in sleep, he started to bring his gift for my wife. That was bikini and some panties and bra.

He told both of us he want to take Miyuki's photo. He wanted to use those gift to take her. As he looked at me I could not not say no to him because he just saved my job...

A photo during day at the beach house. Another one is her helping homework for our kid at home...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki-beach07.jpg (1.26 MB, 2316 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki13b.jpg (468.7 KB, 1722 views)