Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Cant wait to see her love hole. 11x2points to u.
Miyuki is slow to ripen... please be gentle before go further..

After boss saving my job, we were at his beach house in weekend. After dinner and kids are on bed, he let us have a lot of wine to drink. I mean a lot. Miyuki does not drink so her face was all in red.

At the middle of late evening, he asked me to go buy his cigarette. 7/11 was pretty far and took me about 20 minutes to return. When I was back Miyuki was on sofa and boss was shooting her with his camera. Miyuki had short skirt after swimming and her skirts were all the way up and she was a half sleep... Boss's camera was pointed at her panties and pussy area... Even I returned he did not stop shooting camera and started to touch her legs...

One of the photo he took when Miyuki was on sofa...

also one photo from park after she finished breast feeding in a tent some other time...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki232bos.jpg (82.1 KB, 2018 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki_park_breastfeeding_05.jpg (1.28 MB, 1921 views)