Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 8
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

It was not planned yet Miyuki was really drunk one evening when we invited subordinate for his birthday in July. Our kids were at grand mothers place so just three of us.

Miyuki cocked all day for the dinner. Subordinate brought Miyuki's favorite wines and she really was happy and got really drunk. I took her to our bed room and kept drinking with him. I told him to stay since he was also pretty drunk..

After taking shower, we went to check Miyuki in bedroom. She had robe and half sleep on bed. As I was kissing her good night, subordinate was watching from behind and said she has a heavenly body... so I said do you want to touch her a bit? It will be your birthday gift... he said I could not do such yet entered in bedroom with me.

Both of us watched her a while and I gently removed her robe. Miyuki had nothing under robe (I was a bit surprised actually).. Subordinate was speechless..he kept looking at her...

She was asleep on our futon (our bed) just like this photo..