View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
yup ... she ignored me long enuff to give up too .... then turn ard say i ignore her now .... i aldy left when she treated me the way she did .... 1yr aldy never had a proper conv not even a meal aldy .... becos i ve left .... only physically ard becos of kid .... living day to day jus trying to be happi and stay positive .... treat her as invisible ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I can relate to that bro

tried to cook dinners so she would come back to eat, failed, she still stayed at work, I ate alone. Got tired of having the same pot of congee and soup for days just to finish it before it turns bad

tried to ask her to let me know when she was coming back late, many arguments later, I gave up trying to ask her to communicate

realise that she doesn't know what is happening in my life and doesn't care for that matter, and despite me trying to know about hers, she doesn't share.

Share about my life problems, didn't find the partner I married to listen. In fact most of the time, she's not listening, thinking about her own things or looking at her phone while I share my woes

For years, all day long not even a sms. Its like wake up, she's gone to work, she comes back at 8pm, she takes care of the kid(NOW. Before that she would only come home at 10-11pm) and then she goes to bed. We haven't had a proper conversation in years

Staying together really for the kid. I wanted out and stated my request. But for the child I am really biting the bullet.