View Single Post
Old 22-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

2. I would like to point out 02 discrepancies in the above article:

a.In this forum, how do one classify and ascertain what is conclusive and genuine evidence? There are many FR reports in other discussion sections and how can one be certain of its authencities and they are not clones and stuffs as well? If CKlee, a seasoned samster of this forum for many years, have clearly indicated that he has met and enjoyed my goodwill erotic bj, what other kind of so called 'conclusive evidence' do u want, for it to be classify as real 'conclusive'?
Yes, no doubt that FR reports are subjected to one's experience with the other party and FR are just meant to be read with a pinch of salt but not all will agree with the FR as other people who visited the WL may be treated differently. One-Man's-Food-Is-Another-Man's-Posion.

What do you mean by seasoned? Is it by the amount of time that they(registered user) have been in this forum or what? We shall assume that it is determined by how long one has an account in the forum and just by that it doesnt mean that his "statement" is conclusive.He could be your friend/clone/partner. For instances like this i admit that it was wrong to use the phrase "conclusive evidence" as it would be almost impossible to accuqire such evidence to prove that this whole thread is not a scam
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
b. and some have not,
There is no report at from anyone here that they have emailed me to meet and they have not met me at all. I apologised and explained to them via replies to their email the reasons for me not able to meet and serve their sexual needs. At all times, there is no 'reports/complaints' from anyone here that I did not meet them at all when they asked for my erotic bj nor were there 'reports' that I am 'scam' in any way.
Here we have 2WayStreet saying that he has emailed you but you did not reply him and thus you two did not met up at all,that was what i meant when i said "some have not". From what i see there is certainly a complaint already and perhaps there could be more coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WayStreet View Post
I am still waiting for her to give me a reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WayStreet View Post
This is a con job. No response even when you e mail. Bros be careful
About you apologising and that no one has complaint against you but in reality the truth is there for the rest of the samsters here to see. I rest my case. Goodluck to you.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You

Last edited by wodemama; 22-03-2009 at 11:43 AM.