View Single Post
Old 27-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
twater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Just as a point of discussion guys... I've posted before, the the "Screwing Maids" thread, that one must be willing to throw away his conscience to get laid. But the question is, how far are you willing to go? Do you have what it takes to bite the bullet while the girl is emotionally affected? Or are you those types that you feel guilty as hell halfway through and come clean?

Personally, this is my 'bastard' list:
1. Pinoy waitress - got to know her from a website. Kissed and roamed her body, but stopped few weeks after. kept thinking about how she was hurt in the past, by married men

2. Pinoy maid - got to know her from a friend's condo. Got a bbbj from her. She promised sex. But my balls shrank after I hear about the difficulty she gave birth to her son and how he is unable to live a normal life.

3. Pinoy maid - got to know her from a website. banged her once. after she got clingy I ditched her. Kept thinking about how her kids are suffering in the Phillipines

4. Local chinese scandal - friend turned FB. banged her a few times. Whenever she starts to turn clingy I turn off. Also her sucky marriage really makes my heart go out to her. keep sex sessions to a minimal due to that.

So guys, come on and share your experiences with one another. I'm really interested to know; does the small head really over rule the big head?