View Single Post
Old 28-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

i knew a girl studying in singapore and KC her though i am attached. after bonking her 1-2 times i realised she thought she have a future with me, treat me as bf. find an opportunity to tell her the truth.

after that still bonk her a few times. she didnt want to keep in touch with me after that and left singapore silently. i was feeling quite remorseful and chat with her on QQ but she bear no hatred towards me, tell me she feel happy when being with me.

guilty X 10. i finally pluck out courage to apologise (treating her as FB without committment when she has no such intention). she accepted and remained cheerful and nice.

guilty X 100

nonetheless, i wish her all the best. she gave the best blow and most accommodating gal i ever met. doubt i will find such a good sex partner again.