Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joev_1945 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kuantan

Quote:
Originally Posted by datatrvlr77 View Post
Well in kuantan i believe a hidden place.. but still waiting for other taiko to info us la.. anyway happy cheonging..
I'm not a taiko..just want to share what i've explored in kuantan after being transferred here..Talking about hidden place..actually i got 1 place to share..but it's already close.....i don't know Y..area kuantan,jalan bukit sekilau..the MP is at a shop lot at tmn bukit sekilau,if i'm not mistaken..really beside a grocery shop and a cybercafe..
Accidently found that Health Centre,after follow my friend looking for salt water fish along that lot...
My experience there,this year where i went for a massage..quite cheap..RM40 per hour..i observe only 2 PRC,1 MILF & the other 1 about 26-30 yrs kot..1st time..i wonder they offer a special..but nothing..then after 3rd time went there,the 26-30 start touching my didi after the last 20min session..then i ask here,want to see? then she smile..what i'm surprise is after looking at my didi..she grab and start to lick..wow..that's beyond my expectation!! then she BBBJ till i cum..while performing the job..i ayat her that i want to touch her boob..then she allowed..the damage i pay..only RM50 for BBBJ..that's really great..
Then i try the MILF..same like the 26-30 yrs girl..but what i'm really shocked is after my didi up..she force me to F**K her..damn..she already on top of me n trying to insert in her p***y..i ask,how much? just + another RM100..at the moment,i felt not clear due to some guess outside..then i plan to come again at evening..at one evening,i went there,no body..only 2 of them..so..i took the package..boleh tahan gak la....After i found a good service,i always went there only..then in mei 09..i saw that place is close..WTF la..now lost 1 good place..if all the bro in kuantan saw this place,only signboard left....

Last edited by joev_1945; 27-10-2009 at 01:19 AM. Reason: correction